We’ve all been there. Yes, we’re tired, but our friends guilt us into going to happy hour with them. Happy hour turns into 2 am, and you have to get up by 6 am to get ready for work. You’re tired and the only thing you want to do is fall asleep, but you have a piercing headache from those tequila shots that seemed like a good idea.
Stop letting a lack of sleep interfere with your ability to be productive during the day. Here’s why you should just say no to happy hour and yes to time in your bed. Your wallet and your health will thank you!
1. The drink specials at the bar will never be as affordable or fulfilling as good sleep.
2. You’ve been looking for a good excuse to binge watch This Is Us on Netflix, so you can bring value to the conversation in the office break room.
3. Pajamas are definitely more comfortable than the outfit you planned on wearing to the bar.
4. There are only 24 hours per day with only 4-8 of those spent sleeping. You can always check out Happy Hour next week.
5. Drinking wine in bed is much more comfortable than sipping it on a backless barstool.
6. You have a standing date with your mattress every Thursday night to watch Scandal. The cute guy from the gym will understand.
Say goodbye to sagging, uncomfortable mattresses and give yourself a reason to leave the bar early and come home to get cozy on your Coziano.
Our mattresses benefit from the highest quality materials that relieve pressure, maximize relief, and contour to your body. Reduce those painful pressure points that leave you tossing and turning all night. Fall asleep faster. Stay asleep longer. Wake feeling refreshed. And, enjoy your perfectly shaped Coziano mattress for years to come.
Do you spend many sleepless nights counting sheep? Follow us on Facebook for tips to sleep well and wake up refreshed.